5.16.2009

We are the Coolest Adults Ever!

.
Or maybe we're just ridiculous. I'm afraid to ask.
But, for our date last weekend, Andrew and I built a tent out of quilts and sheets...in our living room...just for fun.
It was AWESOME.
.


Didn't you all do this as a kid? Drape blankets over furniture and hold them in place with big heavy books? My sis and I used to do this and sleep in our make-shift tent for as many nights as possible before Mom made us clean it up. Good times.
.
.
After dipping into our giant bag of popcorn
.

.

...we crawled inside our creation...

.

.
...positioned the TV so that we could see it from inside, and watched us some Harry Potter.
.

I love that for days afterward, I kept finding Andrew in there: talking on the phone, working on homework, or chillin' in front of a movie. =)

1 comment:

Erin said...

LOL. Well that's the most creative date night I've ever heard of. I need to go find some big books...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...