4.17.2010

LAUGHABLE

.
.
.
If any of you work/worked at Micky D's and happened to love it...I apologize in advance.
.
.
.
.
Christmas Morning
Graduating from high school
Getting asked out on a date by a crush
My Wedding Day
Student loans being forgiven
Summer vacation
Winning a free Shabby Apple dress
Tulip Bouquets arriving in the mail
Winter turning into spring
The neighbors with poopy dogs moving away
Free Miata convertibles...
.
.
These are a few things that might merit such an exultation. (refer to picture above)
.
.
.
.
A job at McDonald's is not generally one of them. I just don't believe any of the pimply-faced teenagers serving us chocolate-vanilla-twist cones the other night, felt the same way about their jobs as that man does on the poster. I look that guy every time I think about how I don't have to work at McDonald's to pay the bills. I love my current job, thank-you-very-much.
.
.
I'd rather chase around, trying to educate, twenty-two nose pickin', chatter-box, summer-hungry 8-year olds any 'ol day.
.
.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...