10.28.2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY--Home Girl

My Beckster. There's nothing quite like having a sister--a girlfriend to talk and sing and joke with that I am 100% comfortable around. And I ADORE the fact that she is currently living in Rexburg to go to school.
.
We both lead very busy lives, but when we do find time to get together, it's the best. For example, one night, she was kind enough to come with me to my classroom to help get some stuff done. We worked hard for about ten minutes...before getting distracted...and just sitting there...talking and laughing ...for the next two hours. We got nothing accomplished, but it was a night to remember. I am thankful for Becca.
.
.
P.S. That is my tough gangsta' face. Fer shizzle.
.
.
.
.
This has been another installment of...




1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Of all the blessings I've been given I'm most grateful for you two. Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...