11.05.2010

FOCAL POINT FRIDAY--much needed break


Hello, again! How happy I am it's Friday!
Here are this week's focal points:
.

WORST
We had a field trip today. I hate field trips' stinkin' guts. They are never as fun for the teacher as they are for the kids, and I am TIRED.




BEST
We're going to a concert tonight!
.
I have been listening to Collin Raye's songs since elementary school. I have many memories of sitting in the back seat of our old, air condition-less car, on a blazing Arizona freeway, singing my heart out to these on the radio.
.
Here are a few I am hoping to hear tonight (that you'll probably recognize):
.
.

One Boy, One Girl--Listen/Watch HERE
Little Rock--Listen/Watch HERE
I Think About You--Listen/Watch HERE
That's My Story--Listen/Watch HERE
Love, Me--Listen/Watch HERE
.
.
.
And My All-Time Favorite:
{Listen for the violins in the bridge. Such a happy sound!}




1 comment:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Jealous!!! I LOVE Collin Raye! Totally no fair!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...