2.20.2011

MORMON.ORG


Check out my profile now found on Mormon.org!
.
After reading mine {click on the orange dot below}, go create your own and help spread the good news! 
.
Then, go HERE and pick out a blog button that links directly to your newly created Mormon.org profile. What a great way to spend your sabbath afternoon...


I'm a Mormon.

"We cannot stand on the sidelines while others...attempt to define what the Church teaches...May I ask that you join in the conversation by participating on the Internet to share the gospel and to explain in simple and clear terms the message of the Restoration."
--Elder M. Russell Ballard


Happy Sunday!




1 comment:

Nick and Sarah Leonard said...

That is really neat Rachel! I hope you are doing well. I love that you posted about all the things you have been blessed with. I sometimes only focus on the negative things in life, so it was really good to read your blog and remind me to count my blessings : ). Thanks for sharing that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...