And at this point, I think all that remains is a carrot in the grass.
(Boxed shower tiles ready to install in the new house)
2) We just made a list of everything left to do on the house.
stain wood ceilings
- fix broken window/ add trim
paint prep paint indoor trim/doors
- kitchen beams
- paint walls (2 rooms down!)
- build/install cabinets
- tile shower
- make/ install concrete counters
- tile floors
- wood floors
- finish trim
- electrical outlets
- plumbing hardware
- stone on fireplace/ wood mantel
- pour concrete sidewalks
- build back deck
- build stairs to front door, back door, and in garage
- stone on front of house
- white Azek trim around outside doors and windows
- shake tiles
- front porch columns
It seems to go on forever.
Chucky is coming for you. You better run! I am sorry if I got you in truble.
Apparently, Andrew has been aware of the (more than usual) number of stressful days I've been experiencing lately. I found this in my lunch.
4) Valentine's Day is the best. I can always count on tulips.
One thing I wasn't counting on was Andrew's dinner plans. You can imagine my confusion when he handed me a suit and board shorts and sent me to our room alone instructing me, "Put these on and don't ask any questions."
Believe me, I had a lot of questions. First off, did he not know it was below freezing outside? And weren't we going to go eat something? Lucky for him, I put them on and waited nervously for the okay to come out.
Eventually, I was lead out to a beach-themed picnic with Chinese food and Martinelli's on the living room floor. Major brownie points for my man.