Check out This Healthy Homemaker.
From a passionate, well-informed mother of 3, you can find:
1) Healthy snack ideas
2) Sugar ins and outs
3) Home remedies for common ailments
4) Vitamin and supplement info
5) Book recommendations
6) Healthy meal recipes
7) The truth about white flour and processed foods
8) Links to sources and research-based articles
9) And many more useful tips about about things like washing produce, homemade laundry detergent, sneaky ways to get kids to eat healthy, and even the ketchup brand to buy without high fructose corn syrup!
After perusing the posts, read the comments too. Apparently, there are mothers everywhere struggling to raise healthy families in this junk food obsessed, fast food eatin', sugar-addicted society. Check it out and join the conversation!
Say "hi" to my super fly sister-in-law Andrea, while you're at it.