8.02.2015

My Teachers Pay Teachers--Love Back to School Sale!


I have hundreds of fabulous elementary resources that I created in my seven years of teaching. Desiring to share them, I've opened up my own Teachers Pay Teachers store! There is not a lot on there right now, as I learn how to best use the site and set everything up. But I am excited and hopeful about my little store's success in the future.

To celebrate Back to School, I am marking 20% off my favorite items to use on the first week of school. Go check them out! 

Best Wishes,
Mrs. Ashmore


2 comments:

Holly Decker said...

Such a cute blog! I love this place! I could (and have) spend endless hours reading about your house and crafts and life! Thanks for sharing :)

Mayce said...

I just came accross your blog on pinterest from the camping theme classroom, and I love it! I am going to school now for a bachelors in elementary education. Your blog has so many fun inspiring ideas, thanks for sharing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...