10.25.2008

I PROMISE, I don't have a potty mouth but...

Here is our camping adventure at Bitch Creek!

Yes, that is the actual name. I apologize to those who just gasped in horror and covered their eyes. I can assure you there will be no more swearing in this post so you can rest easy. Here are our tents in the long grasses. It was in a deep gourge that suddenly cuts through the middle of rolling bare potato fields. It was quite a steep hike to get down there. At the bottom are pine trees and and the creek between abrupt rocky cliffs.


We went with our friends Justin and Beth Avenius a few monts ago. (I'm still trying to catch up on the blogging.) They showed us a good time and were kind enough to put up with our embarrassing lack of backpacking equipment. Here's Beth and little happy Owen.


Why Andrew feels the need to make this face at least once before
we can ever get a good photo I'll never know...

Take Two.
(There's Justin fishing in the background)



Here's Justin's catch of the morning. Cooked over the fire it made for a yummy breakfast. (Believe it or not, it was my first freshly caught and cooked fish ever!)

2 comments:

Travis and Brittany said...

I wish we lived closer so we could have came!!! We miss camping with your guys!

Travis and Brittany said...

love the pictures!! You should become a photographer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...