10.25.2008

Rachel's Rexburg Temple Shots


After working all summer on the temple grounds, I decided I had to capture what I was seeing every morning as we dove the truck up that hill at 6 AM. I know the grounds so well--every plant and flower, every crack in the pavement, and every remote corner of fence. You learn quick after 40 hours a week of weeding, deadheading, planting flowers, mowing lawns, etc. It made me fall in love with the place! I also love to take pictures so hopefully you'll enjoy as I share both of these loves with you.

2 comments:

Rach said...

hey guys!!!

love the blog, and you make idaho look so beautiful!! love the temple shots....i forget that its so pretty there sometimes,i think i am just scarred from the -30 weather.

fun to catch up with you guys, and it will be fun to be up-dated.

aaraomarrao said...

Rachel, you have a real talent for this. I love the photos and your style fits mine a lot! Thanks for sharing these......I am on official follower....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...