12.20.2008

Presenting...our Christmas Card

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Love,
The Ashmores

I had big plans for our Christmas card. I was going to send them snail mail to all our family and friends a few weeks before Christmas...a picture enclosed in the cute cards I bought on sale last year. Andrew was even good enough to pose for some pictures. But between the Christmas Program at school, my fever of 103F, and needing to bake 60+ sugar cookies for my third graders to decorate, these plans went down the tube. I even had the cards and envelopes addressed! All I needed was to get the pictures printed and buy stamps at the post office. However, I finally settled on this much simplified version of a card. One that goes out to everyone at once with the push of a button...directly from the laptop on my Kleenex ridden bed. I'll just send these pre-addressed cards out next year. Just nobody better move before next Christmas! Happy Holidays! We love you all.

5 comments:

Rog n Earlene said...

Our Sarah and Dallin have a very good friend named Avenius who lived in Kingston, NY prior to moving to Rexburg. I think the husband just died and might be parents/grandparents of your friends? Enjoyed your page and photos! Come see us in Chubbuck. Roger Porter

Craison said...

Cute! Can't wait to see you! Love you lots! XOXOXOXO

Rachel Ashmore said...

Roger and Earlene:
Our Avenius friend is the son of the husband who died. Small world!

Lindsey Springfield said...

way cute picture! you look so pretty.

Tanaya and Tim said...

Thanks for posting your christmas card. I didn't even do them this year. I am so glad you have a blog! You are definetally added to my list! How are things for you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...