1.04.2009

Arizona Christmas Vacation

We left our several feet of fresh white snow to fly to a land of sixty degree Christmas weather, but we were happy for the chance to visit family and relax for almost two weeks.
Christmas Eve Tradition: Andrew's parents, Andrew's brother Ryan, and our niece Riley about ready to unwrap their new Christmas pajamas.


My favorite shot of the trip! Andrew captured perfectly the feeling of the morning: everyone in their colorful, new pj's and general happy chaos. The mountain of present under the tree have been significantly diminshed by this point, believe it or not. (Look at Riley trying on her new bike helmet!)


Gabe (Andrew's sis) and John (our brother-in-law) open gifts Christmas morning.


Next, we drove from Maricopa to Gilbert to spend share some Christmas Day with my Mom and Becca, and then to Mesa to see Dad and the girls. Here is Becca's cute self on Christmas Day. (I wonder where she got that cool black vest?)


Here Andrew plays with my little sisters (Aria and Aurora) at Dad's place.


While we were in Arizona, Andrew and I celebrated our 2-year anniversary with the Ashmores at our favorite restaurant in the entire world...Texas Roadhouse! I LOVE the unlimited rolls and cinnamon butter. I know I ate way more then can be good for my health.


As you can see, our niece Riley agrees with me about the rolls and butter...

After dinner, we escaped to a nice hotel in Scottsdale. It was fun to stay somewhere new!

1 comment:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Looks like a huge bash of fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...