3.20.2010

SPRING-Y SATURDAY

.
.
Today is the official, first day of spring. It is certainly starting to feel like it outside. This is what my tulips looked like under today's sunny skies.
.
.
.

.
Andrew got dressed this morning with plans to do some winter clean-up in our yard. Holy Hannah. He is such a stud. There's something about those work boots and his flannel shirt that gets me every time. I would compare him to those rugged Marlboro men, except that those guys advertise cigarettes.
And smoking is icky..
.
.
.
{Hands off ladies.}
.
.
.
.
Anyways, thanks to his hard work, our yard is now as prepared as we are for spring to come forth in full force! The grass is still brown, but as you can see...no snow!.
.
.
.
I would have loved to join him, but I had hours worth of work of my own to get done. Although, I did get to work on our sunny front stoop...with a great view of my man in action.
.
.
.
.
Later, as if to honor the first day of spring, Andrew found this little guy hiding in our backyard. It's official. Easter is just around the corner!
.
.
.
.
Andrew was so funny about it. He asked me for a carrot and a box, and set them up in the yard. I think he has plans to catch our furry friend..
.
.
.
But Andrew must REALLY be ready for warmer weather (or really bored), because the next time I looked out our kitchen window, I saw him setting up some tiki torches. As far as I know, we have zero plans for throwing a luau anytime soon.
I still need to ask him about this strange behavior...
.
.
.
.
Well, everyone, happy Saturday and happy spring! Think lots of warm thoughts, and who knows, maybe you'll find a luau invitation in the mail soon...
.
.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...