6.18.2010

A FEW (more) HAPPY FAVORITES

.
.
.
1.)
My boots. I admit, I was a teeny bit skeptical when I opened the box Andrew had handed me. I'm a big fan of the small-town country feel, I've been on my fair share of horses, but...I'm no cowgirl. Wouldn't that make me a lame-o poser?
.
.
Those were my thoughts then. But since that time, I have fallen passionately in-love with my cowgirl boots. I plan to marry them as soon as it's legal in the state of Idaho to do so.


*awkward silence*
.
.
I apologize for that. It was bit extreme and I don't know what made me say such an embarrassingly shameful thing.
.
.
Just know that I love the boots, and firmly believe every girl should own a pair. *ahem* Any-who...
.
.
.
.

2.)
The flowers in my yard.
.
.
.
.
What fun it is to be able to cut these from our yard and have a bouquet like this for free!
.
.
.
.
Uncle Doug gave us a couple clay vase-like things that he made. I've used them to display flowering tree branches...
.
.
.
.
...and blossoming lilac fronds. Fresh flowers make such a difference in the feel of the house...and in my womanly moods.
.
.
.
.
3.)
Sunshiny rainstorms. There is something so fresh and beautiful about pouring rain in the sunshine. It goes against all my instincts to have all those drops falling from a clear blue sky. Liquid happiness, I tell ya. (Can you see the rain?)
.
.
.
.
Sometimes it's hard to see rain with the camera, so I thought maybe you could see droplets on my car a little better...shimmering in the sun.
.
.

.
.
Anyway, happy Friday, blogger buddies!
.
We're going camping again. =)
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...