10.15.2010

FOCAL POINT FRIDAY--10/15/10

Well, friends, it's a new week. Let me share the focal points of the last seven days from both ends of the spectrum.



WORST:
We drove to Main Street to feed my ardent shaved ice addiction...only to find a devastatingly depressing sign posted in the window.

I immediately made Andrew drive me to Wal-Mart, where a frantic search for snow cone making machines ensued. I was eventually informed however, that the item won't be in stock until after winter.

And what a long, dark, miserable winter it will be...




BEST:
On the other hand, Andrew's sister was joined in matrimony this week. I love how weddings bring family from other states that you are rarely blessed to see. There are never enough excuses for gathering to enjoy the familial associations that make life so sweet. Especially in the temple.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...