1. He's so smart and hardworking. I am so proud of his ability to build big, beautiful homes. He's good at what he does.
2. He likes to cuddle.
3. He helps me out and supports me in everything I do. He takes care of what I can't.
4. Andrew loves to eat air-popped popcorn for dinner as much as I do.
5. I honestly can't think of a soul who doesn't like Andrew. He is just a cool, friendly, funny guy who carries himself well. I have always been proud to introduce him as my husband. I am constantly at awe at his ability to instantly become best friends with anyone (regardless if they're age 2 or 102) within a few minutes.
6. He constantly serenades me with random, silly songs...about how much he loves me, how happy he is to see me, how a hawk is flying in the sky, or how he sees beef cooking on the stove...
7. Andrew is unable to calmly enter or exit a room in the house that I am in. His entrances always seem to be accompanied by a karate kick, a little leprechaun dance, a ballerina leap, or a dramatized seductive stare in my direction. His exits tend to consist of a booty shake, a bunny hop, or a sudden operatic outburst. Why? Who knows. That is just Andrew...but I love him for it!
8. Andrew never complains about or criticizes me.
9. I was a fairly independent, self sufficient chick at one time. However, in the last two years, I have all but lost any ability to open my own doors, squish bugs, or lift anything over ten pounds. That's his department now.
10. He has dimples, smiley eyes, and a really cute bum.
OMG!!! I am totally cracking up! I can picture and hear him singing and entering a room! I love it!!!!!
cute couple. r those pics the train tracks behind encinas?
yeah! Looked familiar huh? We took a walk down that way when we were visiting for Christmas.
That is so cute! Again, those are beautiful pictures. Do you enhance them yourself, or are you a really good photographer?
Post a Comment