2.21.2010

SNOWMOBILE

.
.
.
We had never been on one before this weekend. It's an experience all Idahoans need to have to truly experience the extent of an Idaho winter. Quite honestly, it felt exactly like riding four-wheelers or wave runners (sports we Arizonians, are a bit more familiar with)--just a whole heck of a lot colder. And from the other side of my goggles, our red, sporty snow machine, and my new red coat, were spoiled by a horrible orange tint from my perspective for the extent of the afternoon.
{What? I really hate orange, okay?}

.

.

Also, we were on a double date with my little sister. Weird is the only word to describe it. Last I looked, she was 12-years old. How did she get to be twenty-two?And why do we feel the inexplicable urge to set everyone up on blind dates? From past dating experience, I am very much aware of how horrible they tend to be.




Luckily, it wasn't nearly as awkward as I expected. And our friend Jesse, showed us all a good time.
{That's Becca and him below}
.
.
.
.
And that's Andrew and me looking like we
just escaped from a science fiction film.
{...Luke, I am your father!...}
.
.
.
.
But I have to say, the setting was sure incredible. As we climbed higher in elevation, it began to snow softly. It was simply magical...
.
.
.
.
Some of the magic must have rubbed off on Andrew,
because he was flying over all sorts of crazy jumps.
.

.

.
{Jesse, Becca, and I}

.
.
.
Check out those beautiful mountains behind me!
{and the windburn on my cheeks! brrr...}
.
.
.
Hooray for outdoor adventures!
.
.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...