6.09.2010

FOUR EYES

.
.
.

So...I got glasses. And I kinda like 'em. I haven't had glasses for at least 10 years, but I thought I might as well rock this elementary teacher image. I swear, I feel my IQ rise several points every time I put them on. For example:
.
.
.
*The billionth digit of Pi is 9.
.
*When a flea jumps, the rate of acceleration is 20 times that of the space shuttle during launch.
.
*1 and 2 are the only numbers where they are the values of the numbers of factors they have.
.

.
.
Okay fine. So I looked those up on interestingfacts.com. But at least the glasses make me appear smarter, right? Right?
.
.
.
The transition from contacts to glasses has been surprisingly rough. I'm still not quite over the sensation that I'm looking at the world through a fun house mirror. Flat surfaces look completely tilted, and walking down steps gives me the sensation that I'm falling. But it's getting better.
.
.
.
So anyway, there you go. I've a four-eyed, bug-eyed, froggle-goggled geek (I just made all the jokes so you don't have to, by the way). And I'm proud of it, baby.
.
.
.
.

2 comments:

Erin said...

They look great!

Lindsey Springfield said...

So cute! love your new glasses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...