7.13.2010

MOVIE QUOTE

.
.
Hooray for Breanna!! She won the contest!
.
.
Not that she really won anything though. The ungrateful little stinker doesn't even want my prize! Who wouldn't want to buy our car? $5,000 is just chump change, right?
.
.
Okay, I'm being unfair. I couldn't spare $5,000. Heck, I couldn't even spare $5. That's probably why I'm a cheap contest prize giver away-er. Breanna, how would you feel about one hundred points? Or a stick of gum? I think we could swing that at least. (just joshin' ya) =)
.
.
Anyway, I LOVE this line in My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Tula is only trying to convince her dad to let her take a community college class, but he is slightly resistant to the idea. His hilarious reaction makes me laugh heartily every time. I hope you enjoy this little clip.
.
.
.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Okay now I feel like watching this movie. It's been way too long since I have seen it. YouTube?

Anonymous said...

:o) You are funny. Thanks for the different ideas for a prize. You can keep the prize and tell the person who buys your car that the car is a prize and it has 100 points of good CARma.

GOOD LUCK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...