8.19.2010

EVERY DAY

.
.
.
I'm getting up with the sun.
.
.
(When I feel like it, of course)
.
.
.
.
The bed is getting made.
.
.
.
.
Yummy, healthy breakfasts are being prepared...
.
.
.
.
...And getting eaten peacefully outside on the red picnic table.
.
.
(As opposed to in a few frantic bites in the 30 seconds before students arrive)
.
.
.
.
Scripture study is happening before I leave the house in the morning.
.
.
(Instead of in the 30 seconds before falling asleep at the end of the day)
.
.
.
.
Plants are getting watered.
.
.
.
.
The garden is growing.
.
.
.
.
The floor is getting swept.
.
.
.
.
Books are getting read--just for fun.
.
.
(Rather than gathering dust on the nightstand for years at a time)
.
.
.
.
Laundry is getting done.
.
.
(Rather than being ignored)
.
.
.
.

Now remind me:
.
WHY am I going back to work full-time??
.
.
I seem to remember loving my job at one time. I just can't seem to remember the reasons at the moment. Hopefully, it all comes back to me soon.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...