10.31.2010

ANDREW'S COFFIN


Andrew works for a general contractor that builds mostly luxury homes with fancy woodwork. Neither of us expected he would ever asked to help build a CASKET!
.
These pictures are from his cell phone. I can't believe how much detail and work and expense go into the building of these things...only to get lowered into the ground and never seen again. Just bury me in a pine box. That's what I say.
.
But when the local mortuary saw it, they put an order in for ten more!




Andrew was pretty proud. He came home and told me he was going to build himself one for later and store it in our cold storage room. I laughed, because I assumed he was kidding. On second thought...
.
I should probably double check on that. Anyway...




Happy Halloween, Internet folks!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...