7.19.2011

THREE THINGS.

1.)
Brother CS6000i Sew Advance Sew Affordable 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
My first sewing machine arrived in the mail last week. An "incredibly lightweight computerized CS-6000i loaded with features." Automatic threading system. 60 built-in stitches. Built in free arm. 8 presser feet included.

The problem is I'm terrified of it. I can't even bring myself to take it out of the box. I just know my sewing skills don't match up to the potential for awesomeness this machine emanates. And I have to confess, I can't even tell you what a "free arm" or a "presser foot" is. See why I'm scared?

My goal is to work up the courage to read the user's manual this week. Wish me luck.



2.)
I recently watched in horror as a neighbor painted their beautiful red brick home  {not pictured}  a light brown...or as Andrew forlornly stated...the color of poo.

Who does that?! Who paints over red brick?! 



3.)

It was amazing. 
.
I would have changed very little about it. What a satisfying end to an era. 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...