10.04.2011

WHAT'S IN A NAME?

In the mail today, we received a coupon booklet. I immediately ripped this page out for future use at our favorite date night location. We love ourselves some good Costa Vida.
.
But then...something else caught my eye. 




Seriously? Is that not the most unfortunate of acronyms...even without purposely splashing it around in bold, fancy font?
.
Especially for such a manly store. 
.
It's almost as bad as the EVCO House of Hose building we always pass with a snicker. (Yes, we're mature like that.) Who knew garden hose could be so dirty?
.
But it doesn't come close to the company name I can't even bring myself to type it is so horribly X-Rated in this context. 

Just protecting the innocent, you see. I shouldn't have even brought it up in the first place. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...