12.08.2009

FAMILY FOOTBALL

I forgot to bring my camera to the annual Jolley Family Thanksgiving football game, so I stole these from my cousins. A few noteworthy events from the game:
.
.
.

1. Andrew scraped himself somehow. He shrugged it off and insisted he was fine, so we continued to play. But by the time there was blood dripping down to his ankles, his teammates could hardly stand it anymore...even if he could. My cousin was kind enough to retrieve a first aid kit from her vehicle and put the rest of us at ease.

.

2. I wanted to document Dad's football playing outfit for posterity (I specifically instructed a cousin to take this picture on the sly). No one else I know could pull of the combination of that hat, a Civil War weapons sweat shirt, and the long johns peeking out from under those ripped sweatpants quite like my dad. =)



My sister opted out of this year's game. She said something about standing around and waiting for, "athletically superior males to throw pity passes."
;) Oh well. I think she missed out. Blood and gore, high fashion, Perfect weather, and great company.
.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...