10.04.2010

DEBUT

I have been contemplating a way to make my busy schedule mesh with my desire for blogging. So, I've come up with an organized system that should limit the amount of time needed to make a blog post happen: standardized weekly installments


For example, today, or Monday, will be the first chapter in a weekly (hopefully) interval of Memory Mondays. I'll try to pick interesting, crazy memories from my life to keep all you blog readers entertained. But as usual, I'm selfishly doing this for me. I need to get these memories recorded anyway--before I get old and senile, that is. And doing it here will keep me motivated and accountable.


ANYWAY. Hopefully, it will make sense over the coming weeks. So without further ado, below, is the debut of Memory Monday...triggered by my recent random browsing of some OLD cell phone pictures...
.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

I need to do that too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...