10.07.2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY


The prophet's recent words:
"My brothers and sisters, do we remember to give thanks for the blessings we receive? Sincerely giving thanks not only helps us recognize our blessings, but it also unlocks the doors of heaven and helps us feel God's love...
...Regardless of our circumstances, each of us has much for which to be grateful if we will but pause and contemplate our blessings.This is a wonderful time to be on earth! While there is much that is wrong in the world today, there are may things that are right."
.
I don't want to get so caught up in the stresses and busyness of life so much that I forget how bounteously the Lord blesses us. So, let me introduce another weekly installment: Thankful Thursday. Here goes...




Changing Seasons- Isn't it amazing the way this earth cycles in such complete, beautiful ways? Every few months, the world takes on a completely different face--just as picturesque as before. It keeps life interesting, provides an ever changing composition for my camera to capture, and reminds me all year of the fact that God is the ultimate artist.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...