9.22.2010

DROPPING OUT


Between work, school, church assignments, housework, errands, and marriage...life has been kind of INSANE lately. How am I supposed to find time for everything that I need to get accomplished in a day? I recently came across this quote that helped put things into perspective.


Ezra Taft Benson said:
.
"When we put God first, all other things fall into their proper place or drop out of our lives. Our love of the Lord will govern the claims for our affection, the demands on our time, the interests we pursue and the order of our priorities..."


As life has gotten busier with the school year, I was curious to see what would be the thing to naturally "drop out". Sadly enough, it seems to have been...blogging. I just don't have the time that I'd like to put into it at present. But I enjoy blogging too much to give it up yet! My goal is to get at least one post out there a week. We'll see how it goes. Just don't give up on me, okay?


Completely Frazzled,

Rachel


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...